Brilliant Marketing Lessons to Learn from Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the revolutionary politicians in the history of India. Apart from being popular and admired politician, Narendra Modi is also a ‘Marketing Guru’. Everybody can learn something or the other about marketing from PM Modi. His victory in the 2014 Lok Sabha election is one of the prove of his out of the box marketing vision.
Let discussion in details some of the effective marketing strategies being used by Narendra Modi before and after becoming Prime Minister of India –
1. Don’t Underestimate the Power of Social Media: Whole nation is aware that social media played a key role in Narendra Modi’s successful election campaigning. With the help of social media, PM Modi connected with the youth of the nation. That helped him in making youngster understand of his vision and plans for the development of the country. By using social media as a crucial campaigning platform, PM Modi was able to circulate his message to the young blood in every part of the country.
Through social media, PM Modi started many interactive promotional events that helped in understanding various problem and expectations of the citizens of a different part of the country. Even after becoming Prime Minister, Narendra Modi still uses social media for circulating important news and information to make sure that it reaches the wider audience in the least possible time. And, not just for circulating news and information, PM Modi also uses social media in knowing the latest problems and issues that need to fix immediately directly through people. In the same way, it is very important for every business to have effective social media marketing/promotional strategies for understanding their audience physiology and expectations from their products and services.
2. F2F Interactions: Apart from running many interactive and effective social media promotional campaign, PM Modi visited Pan India for meeting people. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi personally attending many promotional rallies and addressed the people in every possible part of the country. Interacting face-to-face with the people helped PM Modi in gaining their trust and winning the election by huge margins.
In the similar way, it is also very crucial for businesses to go out meet their customers for knowing their honest feedbacks for further improvisation on the products/services they’re dealing. Customers love the companies/brands who make efforts in knowing their likes and dislikes and builds a long-term relationship with them.
3.Business Development Tours: Immediately after becoming Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi visited many countries across the globe. The reason for visiting different is to establish friendly relationship with them that can ultimately lead to the growth of the nation (India).
Recently, PM Modi visited UN General Assembly and shared his proposal for International Yoga Day. Surprisingly, 177 countries supported his cause. And finally the first International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21st of June 2015 worldwide. Likewise, every business needs new associations and collaborations for its growth on a worldwide scale. In the nutshell, we can say that every business must learn the art of utilizing business development tours for growing substantially on a wider scale.
4. Special Treatment to the Investors: President of United States of America visited India during January 2015 and attending the Republic Day celebration in New Delhi along with his wife, Michelle Obama. According to the sources, Obama visit is one of the most beneficial events in term of national development and youth empowerment in the recent time.
PM Modi and President Obama discussed many businesses ideas that will be beneficial foe both the country. On the other hand, these new business initiatives will open new doors of employments in both the country. In the similar way, it is very important for businesses to welcome investors to visit them and understand their business ideas. So, that they can invest in their business.
We hope our readers will learn some marketing lesson from PM Narendra Modi. At InfoPaathShaala, we always strive for bring the best of news and updates.For more updates, stay tuned to InfoPaathShaala – The Information You Love.
Latest posts by Ashutosh Kaushik (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Must be Excited about Saif, Shahid &, Kangana Starrer Rangoon - January 2, 2017
- 5 Reasons that Makes Udta Punjab a Must Watch Movie of 2016 - April 21, 2016
- Top 24 Bollywood Movies to Watch Out in 2016 - October 29, 2015