5 Bollywood Leading Ladies Who falled in Love with Cricketers
The history of Bollywood Divas falling in love with Cricketer is over four decades old now. The link ups of Bollywood actresses and Cricketers has always managed to become the talk of the town.
Let’s find out some top Bollywood-Cricket love stories that grabbed all the lime lights over the time –
1. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli – Anushka and Virat is one of the most loved celebrity couples of the recent times in the country. Virat expressed his love for Anushka by tweeting, ‘Just watched #NH10 and i am blown away. What a brilliant film and specially an outstanding performance by my love @AnushkaSharma. SO PROUD:)’ after the release of NH 10 starring Anushka Sharma in the main lead.
2. Kim Sharma and Yuvraj Singh – Mohabbatein fame actresses Kim Sharma started dating Yuvraj Singh when he was on the top of his career. Unfortunately, their relationship didn’t work because of some personal issues. Kim Sharma moved on in life and married Keyna based businessman Ali Punjani.
3. Sangeeta Bijlani and Mohammad Azharuddin – The love story of Sangeeta and former Indian skipper Azharuddin is one of the most talked about love stories of 90s. The duo got married in 1996 after Azharuddin ended up his nine years long first marriage.
4. Neena Gupta and Vivian Richards – The critically acclaimed actresses was in a relationship with West Indian Cricket – Vivian Richards in 1980s.
5. Reena Roy and Mohsin Khan – Reena Roy was one of the top Bollywood actresses of 1970-80s who married former Pakistani Cricket Mohsin Khan in 1983. Reema was at the top of her career when she married the charming Pakistani Cricketer.
Latest posts by Ashutosh Kaushik (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Must be Excited about Saif, Shahid &, Kangana Starrer Rangoon - January 2, 2017
- 5 Reasons that Makes Udta Punjab a Must Watch Movie of 2016 - April 21, 2016
- Top 24 Bollywood Movies to Watch Out in 2016 - October 29, 2015